The Child Study Team provides services for students in both Duffy and MacKinnon Schools with special needs.
Some of the services provided are professional evaluations, counseling and speech and language assistance.
- Director of Special Education and Child Study Team Services: Marie Giantomasi
- Secretary: Christine Buehler
- Clerical Aide: Nora Amato
- School Psychologists: Stacy McCoy, Brooke Hanenberg
- Social Worker: Armi Clancy
- LDTC: Stephanie Dzikowski
- Speech Teachers: Laura Hoffman and Kim Maly
Click to view:
For more information, call 973-361-2506, extension 235.