The Child Study Team provides services for students in both Duffy and MacKinnon Schools with special needs.
Some of the services provided are professional evaluations, counseling and speech and language assistance.Staff:
Click to view:
- Director of Special Education and Child Study Team Services: Marie Giantomasi
- Secretary: Christine Buehler
- School Psychologists: Stacy McCoy, Brooke Hanenberg
- Social Worker: Armi Clancy
- LDTC: Stephanie Dzikowski
- Speech Teachers: Laura Hoffman and Kim Maly
For more information, call 973-361-2506, extension 235.
- CST Newsletter January 2018
- CST Newsletter Oct-Nov 2016
- CST Newsletter May-June 2016
- CST Newsletter March-April 2016
- CST Newsletter May- June 2015
- CST Newsletter Mar- Apr 2015